Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment Jobs, Telangana Gramin dak sevaks Recruitment 2022, Latest Gramin Dak Sevaks Government Vacancy, Check Latest Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Jobs Opening, Gramin Dak Sevaks Job Careers, Gramin Dak Sevaks Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest Gramin Dak Sevaks Jobs Vacancy Information, Gramin Dak Sevaks Government Jobs, Upcoming Gramin Dak Sevaks Sarkari Naukri Notification, Latest Govt Jobs 2022.
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment Jobs:
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment Jobs Board has released the recruitment notification for post BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM), DAK SEVAK.
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Jobs Details:
Organization Name: Telangana GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2022 Telangana CIRCLE
Total No. Of Posts: 1150
Official Website: www.appost.in
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: Andhra Pradesh
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Applying Online: 27/01/2022
Last Date for Apply Online: 26/02/2022
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 26/02/2022
- General / OBC: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female: 0/- (Exempted)
1 BPM Rs. 12,000/- Rs.14,500/-
2 ABPM/Dak Sevak Rs. 10,000/- Rs.12,000/-
The minimum and maximum age for GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 27.01.2022 the date of notification of the vacancies.
How to Online Apply TELANGANA GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS Post:
1. Visit GDS Recruitment Board online portal.
2. Select the Dak Sevaks application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
Disclaimer: Before applying, the applicant reads the notification carefully, we are not responsible for any query or mistake.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.
- Finally, candidates are advised to visit the official relevant websites for other updates. We advise all the candidates that like our Facebook page and subscribe to your email to get more updates and a free preparation for competitive exams.