Qatar Sidra Hospital Vacancy 2022 | Qatar Sidra Hospital Biostatistician Government Jobs Latest & Upcoming Qatar Careers & Jobs Updates, New Qatar Sidra Hospital Jobs Careers, Latest Qatar Sidra Hospital Biostatistician Recruitment, Qualification Qatar Sidra Hospital Jobs Vacancy, Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs, Walk In Qatar National Jobs Careers, Latest male & Female Freshers Qatar Vacancy, Qatar Sidra Hospital Jobs Today, Hospital Jobs in Qatar, Qatar Sidra Hospital Vacancies News, Government Jobs in Qatar |
Sidra Hospital Jobs in Qatar 2022 Hospital Jobs in Qatar
Qatar Jobs candidates who are searching for Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs 2022 can check the latest Sidra Hospital Jobs in Qatar. Sidra Hospital Jobs Portal currently publishes a Biostatistician job notification. All details of Sidra Hospital Jobs 2022 are available on the official Sidra Hospital Qatar Careers website www.sidra.org and below in this post. You can check all details below. Candidates should read this post till the end to know the Sidra Hospital Qatar Job vacancy requirement.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Vacancies In Sidra Hospital, There Are golden Opportunities On Sidra Hospital Careers Portal. Sidra Hospital has Published a Notification for biostatisticians, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position. Find out more about Sidra Hospital Biostatistician Jobs. Apply for Biostatistician Jobs in Sidra Hospital Qatar. However, before you apply, please visit Sidra Hospital’s official website www.sidra.org.
Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs Brief Details:
|Name of the Vacancies||Biostatistician|
|Salary||QAR 10,700.00 – 32,200.00 per month|
|Education Qualification||Doctorate Degree|
|Job Type||Hospital Jobs in Doha|
Biostatistician – PhD
Job Identification: 1021
Job Category: Research
Locations: Sidra Medicine, Doha, QA
Degree Level: Doctorate Degree
Job Schedule: Full time
The Biostatistician – PhD initiates and collaborates in clinical and scientific research, advises and teaches biostatistical methods appropriate for Sidra. The Biostatistician – PhD will be working closely with investigators and staff scientists in wide areas of research involving statistical analysis of epidemiological, clinical, genomics and omics data.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develops and implements research proposals related to Sidra Medicine.
- Collaborates with investigators in the development of research proposals.
- Reviews methodological aspects of research proposals, provides advice as to appropriate statistical methods.
- Ability to work autonomously on several different projects with a range of investigators across a variety of clinical disciplines.
- Performs sample size/power calculations.
- Author’s statistical analysis plans.
- Prepares derived datasets for the analyses.
- Programs and validates statistical analyses in SAS and R.
- Performs complex statistical analyses.
- Contributes to the interpretation and publication of research results.
- Independently manages all statistical aspects of a project.
- Publishes regularly in local and international peer-reviewed journals.
- Presents regularly at local and international scientific conferences.
- Identifies and resolves problems related to patient data.
- Provides complete and timely answers to routine questions from investigators.
- Conducts statistical analysis of clinical data and interprets results.
- Develops novel and relevant statistical methods (where necessary).
- Generates and delivers accurate and detailed statistical reports for interim and final analysis.
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
In view of the evolving needs and opportunities within Sidra, this position may be required to perform other duties as assigned and reporting relationships may vary.
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT THE ROLE OPERATES IN
- Work is normally performed in an office environment
- No or very limited physical effort is required
- No or very little exposure to physical risks
- Trust: Being competent; acting consistently, reliably and predictably; acting with honesty and integrity; respecting patient, employee and commercial confidentiality; delivering on commitments
- Care: Acting with empathy, kindness and compassion; being humble; listening and responding; acting with cultural sensitivity; Caring for patients and staff
- Teamwork: Sharing information and knowledge and learning from demonstrated expertise; being respectful, and thereby earning respect of others; acting with professionalism; leading and following; collaborating and being accessible
- Transparency: Frequent and honest communication; open access to information for decision making; willingly acknowledge shortcomings; speaking up about concerns; publishing performance indicators
- Innovation: Freedom to innovate; welcoming ideas and encouraging creativity; supporting talent; creating confidence; celebrating successes
- Efficiency: Providing measurable value; using data to drive decision making; having and achieving clear goals; building processes that work; continuously improving outcomes in patient and family care
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS – SELECTION CRITERIA
- Ph.D. in Biostatistics
- 3+ years experience as a statistician in medical research
- Established track record of collaborative, published research in peer-reviewed reputable journals
- Expertise in survival analysis, multivariate statistics, longitudinal modeling, simulation modeling, structural equation modeling, and other data analytic techniques
- Completion of Post Doc or research fellowship
- History conducting research in a diverse environments as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Effective biostatistical consulting skills
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work with research databases (e.g., expertise in REDCap or MySQL)
- Applied knowledge of advanced statistical models, such as generalized linear models, survival analyses and mixed models
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for clinical trials and medical research
- Excellent working knowledge of SAS, S-Plus and R softwares
- In-depth understanding of probability and statistics theory
- Understanding of data management principles for clinical trials and medical research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with Clinical Disease Registries using REDCap.
- Working experience with high dimensional data sets such as genomics, proteomics and metabolomics.
- Knowledge of Arabic culture in the Arabian Gulf.
Age For Sidra Hospital Qatar Jobs 2022:
As Per The Hospital Rules And Regulations, Candidates Should Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Sidra Hospital Qatar Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Should Verify the Age limit Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How To Apply For Qatar Sidra Hospital Careers:-
- First of all, the candidates go to the official website https://www.sidra.org/home.
- Click Here To Visit The Sidra Hospital Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- So first you go to your full name.
- Then enter your current address (Street, Street Line 2).
After you fill in the current city, state/province.
Submit your postal / zip code.
- After you provide a valid email address and phone number.
- You can then scan your CV with a valid signature.
- Finally, Upload all your required details.
- Now click on the downloaded PDF notification and take a print of the copies of the application form for future use.
Note:– All contents of this article are for information purposes only. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Before applying read the official notification carefully.