Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the recruitment notification for Vidhi Rachnakar. Online applications for this can be made From 18/01/2021 to 16/02/2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in of the RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar. RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021 notification can be downloaded below.
RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021 Online Apply For RPSC Recruitment Notification.
RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021, Check Latest RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Vacancy Jobs Opening, RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Job Careers, RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Jobs Vacancy Information, RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Government Jobs, Upcoming RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Sarkari Naukri Notification, Latest Govt Jobs 2021 22.
RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Vacancy Jobs Details:
Organization Name: RPSC
Post Name: RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar
Total No. Of Posts: 5
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: Rajasthan
Application Begin: 18/01/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 16/02/2021
Pay Exam Fees Last Date: 16/02/2021
RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Vacancy 2021 Educational Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) In Any Recognized University in India.
English / Hindi a Subject in Degree Level.
RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar 2021 Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Vacancy 2021 Application Fees:
Candidates must have to pay application fees which are Rs
General / Other State: 350/-
Form Edit / Correction: 300/-
Payment Mode: Online (Credit card/ debit card/ Net banking.)
Disclaimer: Before applying, the applicant reads the notification carefully, we are not responsible for any query or mistake.
How to Online Apply RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Vacancy 2021:
1. Visit the online portal.
2. Select the application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
8. Take a printout of the application form.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.
- Finally, candidates are advised to visit the official relevant websites for other updates. We advise all the candidates that like our Facebook page and subscribe to your email to get more updates and a free preparation for competitive exams.