Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment. Online applications for this can be made From 02/02/2021 to 15/02/2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.rbi.org.in of RBI Jr Engineer. RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 notification can be downloaded below.
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 Online Apply Jobs Notification www.rbi.org.in
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021, RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment, RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Jobs, Latest RBI Jr Engineer Government Vacancy, Check Latest RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming RBI Jr Engineer Vacancy Jobs Opening, RBI Jr Engineer Job Careers, RBI Jr Engineer Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest RBI Jr Engineer Jobs Vacancy Information, RBI Jr Engineer Government Jobs, Upcoming RBI Jr Engineer Sarkari Naukri Notification, Latest Govt Jobs 2021 22.
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Jobs Details:
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Post Name: RBI Jr Engineer
Total No. Of Posts: 48
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: All India
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Important Links:
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Jobs Educational Qualification:
Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics Engg) with Relevant Experience
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Jobs 2021 Age Limit:
Minimum Age – 20 Years
Maximum Age – 30 Years
Age Relaxation will be given into notification according to the govt rule.
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Applying Online: 02/02/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 15/02/2021
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Vacancy 2021 Application Fees:
Candidates must have to pay application fees which are Rs
For OBC/General/EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
For SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Vacancy 2021 Details:
|Civil||24||Diploma/ Degree (Civil Engg) with Relevant Experience|
|Electrical||24||Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electronics Engg) with Relevant Experience|
Disclaimer: Before applying, the applicant reads the notification carefully, we are not responsible for any query or mistake.
How to Online Apply RBI Jr Engineer Recruitment Vacancy 2021:
1. Visit the online portal.
2. Select the application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
8. Take a printout of the application form.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.