Rajasthan High Court RHC District Judge Online Form, Rajasthan High Court job, Jodhpur court jobs, Jodhpur high court jobs, Rajasthan court Job, Rajasthan High Court Recruitments 2021, The Latest Rajasthan High Court Government Vacancy, Check Latest Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Jobs Opening, Rajasthan High Court Job Careers, Rajasthan High Court Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest Rajasthan High Court Jobs Vacancy Information, Rajasthan High Court Government Jobs, Upcoming Rajasthan High Court Sarkari Naukri Notification, Latest Govt Jobs 2021 22.
Rajasthan High Court RHC District Judge Online Form
Golden opportunity for candidates who are searching for a government job in Rajasthan High Court (RHC). RHC board has released 85 High Court Judge vacancies. These vacancies details are announced at the official website https://hcraj.nic.in/ Interested & eligible candidates wait a long time for this recruitment notification to join RHC. RHC has released recruitment jobs for women & men. This is the golden opportunity to join RHC. As per the recruitment notification no released soon the government of Rajasthan announced vacancies for RHC.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Jobs Details:
Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court
Post Name: Rajasthan District Judge
Total No. of Posts: 85
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: Rajasthan
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of Applying Online: 27/01/2021
Closing Date of Application Form: 28/02/2021
- General / OBC / Other State: 1100/-
- SC/ ST: 550/-
- Pay the Exam Fee in online and offline mode.
The minimum and maximum age for engagement to RHC posts shall be 35 and 45 years respectively as of 27.01.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Kindly age relaxation instruction in the Upper age limit for different categories is as under.
How to Online Apply RHC
1. Visit RHC online portal.
2. Select the RHC application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
8. Take a printout of the application form and keep it for future references.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.
- Finally, candidates are advised to visit the official relevant websites for other updates. We advise all the candidates that like our Facebook page and subscribe to your email to get more updates and a free preparation for competitive exams.
Disclaimer: Before applying the application read the notification carefully we are not responsible for any query or mistake.