FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy, FREMAA Officer Online Form Apply 2021, FREMAA Officer Online Form 2021, FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021, FREMAA Officer Vacancy 2021, FREMAA Officer Online Form 2021, Latest Govt Jobs 2021 22, FREMAA Officer Online Form Apply, FREMAA Officer Vacancy, FREMAA Officer Online Form, FREMAA Officer Vacancy, FREMAA Officer Recruitment, FREMAA Officer Recruitment Jobs, Latest FREMAA Officer Government Vacancy, Check Latest FREMAA Officer Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming FREMAA Officer Vacancy Jobs Opening, FREMAA Officer Job Careers, FREMAA Officer Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest FREMAA Officer Jobs Vacancy Information, FREMAA Officer Government Jobs, Upcoming FREMAA Officer Sarkari Naukri Notification
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Notification www.fremaa.assam.gov.in.
FLOOD AND RIVER EROSION MANAGEMENT AGENCY OF ASSAM has released the notification for FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy. Online applications for this can be made From 15/03/2021 to 15/03/2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.fremaa.assam.gov.in. FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 notification can be downloaded below.
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: FLOOD AND RIVER EROSION MANAGEMENT AGENCY OF ASSAM
Post Name: FREMAA Officer
Total No. Of Posts: 17
Official Website: www.fremaa.assam.gov.in
Application Mode: Offline
Jobs Location: Aasam
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Important Links:
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Educational Qualification:
Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)
*For Other Details, Read the Notification Carefully.
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Age Limit:
Minimum Age – 21 Years
Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation will be given into notification according to the govt rule.
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Applying Online: 15/03/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 15/03/2021
Last Date for Fee Payment: 15/03/2021
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Application Fees:
Candidates must have to pay application fees which are Rs
For Others: Rs. 0/-
For APST: Rs. 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, etc.)
FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy Details:
Technical Officer, IT Officer, Dy Information Technology Officer & Other – 17 Posts
Disclaimer: Before applying, the applicant reads the notification carefully, we are not responsible for any query or mistake. The Examination Results, Marks publish on this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examiner and does not to be a constitute to be Legal Documents. While we all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any types of Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results, Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
How to Apply Online FREMAA Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy:
1. Visit the online portal.
2. Select the application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
8. Take a printout of the application form.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.