Doha has released the notification for Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.binzagrgroup.com for Doha Tenant Coordinator.
Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers Skills:
• Tracks base-building activities to ensure the tenancy is handed over to the lessee by the required deadline.
• Completes onsite pre-Handover inspection of LOD and MEP Services location.
• Initiates and participates in the initial Retail Briefing Meeting Landlord and Tenants.
• Handovers tenancy to the Tenants authorized representative.
• Ensures final As-Built Lease Plan and MEP drawings are provided to the Tenants at the Retail Briefing Meeting.
• Manages the Tenant’s Design Documentation process in line with the Landlord Guidelines detailed in Tenant’s Fit-Out Manual Parts 1 & 2.
• Tracks Tenant’s progress regarding Concept, Detailed, and MEP Design submissions as per the agreed program.
• Manages the Third Party review process of MEP Drawings and Specifications in preparation for the Tenant’s MOI & Civil Defense Approval.
• Initiates and participates in Kick-Off Meeting with Tenants and nominated Contractor.
• Liaises with Accounts regarding Encashment of Deposits and Temporary Facilities payment.
• Ensures that all prestart Documentation including Insurances, Gate Passes & Work Permits are in place as detailed in the Landlord’s Site Constraints Manual.
• Reports status in Retail Design and Delivery meetings on each unit.
• Implements and tracks any Tenant variation requests.
• Liaises with the Tenants/ nominated Contractor during fit-out to ensure third-party inspections are carried out as nominated in the Landlord’s Manual.
• Coordinates architectural, MEP, BMS, and HSE issues with project consultants and the Landlord’s in-house FM team to get their involvement regarding approval of designs, materials, provisions, infrastructure for the overall benefit of the project.
• Updates RDD documents and makes any required changes on that and releases them to tenants/subcontractors after the approval of new versions.
• Reports all Non-Conformances to the Line Manager.
• Oversees the Fit Out process to ensure the works are in line with the agreed scope of works.
• Collects all As-Built Documentation and Certifications in preparation for Trade.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers Summary:
- Vacancy: 1
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Experience: 1 – 2Yrs
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Interview Venue: Binzagr Group
Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers Important Links:
Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Doha
Post Name: Doha Tenant Coordinator
Official Website: www.binzagrgroup.com
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: Doha
Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers 2021, Online Apply Jobs Notification At www.binzagrgroup.com:
Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers, Jobs at Doha Tenant Coordinator, Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers, Latest Doha Tenant Coordinator Vacancy, Check Latest Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers Notification, Upcoming Doha Tenant Coordinator Vacancy Jobs Opening, Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers Vacancy Information, Upcoming Doha Tenant Coordinator Notification, Latest Jobs 2021 22.
Disclaimer: Before applying, the applicant reads the notification carefully, we are not responsible for any query or mistake. The Examination Results, Marks publish on this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examiner and does not to be a constitute to be Legal Documents. While we all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any types of Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results, Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
How to Online Apply Doha Tenant Coordinator Job Careers Vacancy 2021:
1. Visit the online portal.
2. Select the application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents (Resume, Education Qualification Etc.)
6. Finally, apply.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.