DLSA Bettiah Recruitment 2021 Apply Para Legal Volunteer Jobs Vacancy, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Online Form Apply 2021, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Online Form 2021, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment 2021, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Vacancy 2021, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Online Form 2021, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Online Form Apply, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Vacancy, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Online Form, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Vacancy, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment Jobs, Latest DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Government Vacancy, Check Latest DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Vacancy Jobs Opening, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Job Careers, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Jobs Vacancy Information, DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Government Jobs, Upcoming DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Sarkari Naukri Notification
Para Legal Volunteer Vacancy, Para Legal Volunteer Online Form, Para Legal Volunteer Vacancy, Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment, Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment Jobs, Latest Para Legal Volunteer Government Vacancy, Check Latest Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming Para Legal Volunteer Vacancy Jobs Opening, Para Legal Volunteer Job Careers, Para Legal Volunteer Department Web Portal Bharti News, Latest Para Legal Volunteer Jobs Vacancy Information, Para Legal Volunteer Government Jobs, Upcoming Para Legal Volunteer Sarkari Naukri Notification, Latest Govt Jobs 2021 22
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Vacancy Notification
DLSA Bettiah has released the notification for DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Jobs Vacancy. Online applications for this can be made From 01/03/2021 to 07/03/2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in. DLSA Para Legal Volunteer Recruitment 2021 notification can be downloaded below.
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Organization Name: DLSA Bettiah
Post Name: DLSA Para Legal Volunteer
Total No. Of Posts: 150
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: Bettiah
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Important Links
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Qualification
10th Class Passed
*For Other Details, Read the Notification Carefully.
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Age Limit
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation will be given into notification according to the govt rule.
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Dates to Remember
Starting Date to Applying Online: 01/03/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 07/03/2021
Last Date for Fee Payment: 07/03/2021
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Application Fees
Candidates must have to pay application fees which are Rs
Application Fee/ Intimation + GST charges: Rs. 0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan, etc.)
DLSA Bettiah Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Para Legal Volunteer – 150 Posts
Disclaimer: Before applying, the applicant reads the notification carefully, we are not responsible for any query or mistake. The Examination Results, Marks publish on this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examiner and does not to be a constitute to be Legal Documents. While we all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any types of Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results, Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
How to Apply Online DLSA Bettiah Recruitment Vacancy:
1. Visit the online portal.
2. Select the application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
8. Take a printout of the application form.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.