Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Delhi Police Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for Constable posts. Online applications for this can be made to release soon. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.Delhipoliceonline.gov.in of Delhi Police. Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Delhi Police Recruitment Board Constable recruitment notification can be downloaded below.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Online Apply Constable Recruitment Notification www.Delhipoliceonline.gov.in
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2021, Latest Constable Government Vacancy, Check Latest Delhi Police Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming Delhi Police Constable Vacancy Jobs Opening, Delhi Police Constable Job Careers, Delhi Police Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest Delhi Police Jobs Vacancy Information, Delhi Police Government Jobs, Upcoming Delhi Police Sarkari Naukri Notification, Latest Govt Jobs 2021 22.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy Jobs Details:
Organization Name: Delhi Police Recruitment Board
Post Name: Constable
Total No. Of Posts: Update Soon
Official Website: www.delhipoliceonline.gov.in
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: All Delhi
Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2021 Pay Scale:
Pay Scale For Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2021 5200/- to 20200/-
Grade pay- 1800/-
For more details about the pay scale, Please visit the official recruitment notice of the Delhi Police.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Educational Qualification:
For Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2020: Candidates must have passed 8th & 10th class passes from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Delhi Police Constable Jobs 2021 Age Limit:
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Candidate age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 23 years.
Age Relaxation will be given to the candidates according to the govt rule.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2021 Application Fees:
Candidates must have to pay application fees which are Rs
For General & OBC: Rs.
For SC/ ST/: Rs.
General (Annual Income is less than 2.5 Lakh): Rs.
Payment Mode: Credit card/ debit card/ Net banking.
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2021 Selection Process:
Candidates’ selection will be based on the writing test, Physical Standard & Efficiency Test, Medical Test performance.
How to Online Apply Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2021:
1. Visit Delhi Police Recruitment Board online portal.
2. Select the Constable application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
8. Take a printout of the application form.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.
- Finally, candidates are advised to visit the official relevant websites for other updates. We advise all the candidates that like our Facebook page and subscribe to your email to get more updates and a free preparation for competitive exams.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Applying Online: Update Soon
Last Date for Apply Online: Update Soon.