Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 has released the notification for Allahabad High Court District Judge. Online applications for this can be made From 20/01/2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in India. Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 notification can be downloaded below
Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Notification www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Online Form, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh Higher Judicial Service UPHJS Recruitment, Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Online Form 2021, Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Online Form, Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Online Form, Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Apply Online, Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Jobs, Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021, Latest Allahabad High Court District Judge Government Vacancy, Check Latest Allahabad High Court UPHJSAllahabad High Court UPHJSAllahabad High Court UPHJS Recruitment Board Bharti Notification, Upcoming Allahabad High Court District Judge Vacancy Jobs Opening, Allahabad High Court District Judge Job Careers, Allahabad High Court District Judge Department Web Portal Bharti News, Jobs Career Vacancy, Latest Allahabad High Court District Judge Jobs Vacancy Information, Allahabad High Court District Judge Government Jobs, Upcoming Allahabad High Court District Judge Sarkari Naukri Notification, Latest Govt Jobs 2021 22, Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Online Form 2021, Allahabad High Court District Judge Online Form 2021, District Judge (UPHJS)
Allahabad High Court District Judge Jobs Details:
Organization Name: Allahabad High Court
Post Name: District Judge
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Application Mode: Online
Jobs Location: Allahabad
Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Important Links:
Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 07 Year Advocate Practice
More Details, Kindly Read Notification
Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 35 Years.
Maximum Age: 45 Years.
Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Important Dates:
Starting Date to Applying Online: 20/01/2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 19/02/2021
Submit Hard Copy Last Date: 27/02/2021
Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Application Fees:
Candidates must have to pay application fees which are Rs
General / OBC / EWS: 1250/-
SC / ST: 1000/-
Disclaimer: Before applying, the applicant reads the notification carefully, we are not responsible for any query or mistake.
1. Visit Allahabad High Court District Judge Recruitment Board online portal.
2. Select the application link.
3. Register by providing all the necessary information.
4. Fill the application with the correct information.
5. Upload the required documents.
6. Pay the application fee.
7. Finally, apply.
8. Take a printout of the application form.
Basic instruction before apply online form:
- Fill by self Candidates are suggested to fill the online application form with a lot of confidence. But remember the application form should fill only by the candidates themselves as there are so many formalities and queries in the application form.
- The candidates should read the instructions related to eligibility and the closing date of registration before going to fill the application form.
- Usually, the instructions and guidelines have been given along with the application form, So candidates need to read the complete guidelines as the instruction for each of the posts may be different.
- The last date of registration and fees is very important for the candidates sometimes the last date of submission application offline and online is different.
- Make sure that you are choosing the right category and position, Sometimes the application form is for various posts and positions, and you should carefully select the position for which you would like to apply.
- Fill up all the columns of the application with required personal details. The information which you have enter must same as in the certificates. If there is some conflict between them, then you should have proof of changing and legal compliance as required by the Government agency or department.
- Candidates must ensure that no column be left blank. All the columns are require to fill up by the candidates, but sometimes if the column doesn’t belong to you then write N/A.
- Always write your present address, valid mobile number, and email ID on the application form for future communication because this address plays a very important role to receive your roll number, admit card, and result. The email id is valid and active till the date of receiving admit card and final selection. Most of the agencies and Government departments send it by email id.
- Please clearly mention all additional details like your Birthdate, sex, age, citizenship, education records, qualification, and other specifications. The information Is matches your qualification certificate.
- Put up your scanned signature, thumb impression, passport size photograph of the required box of the application form. The procedure for a scan of signatures and photographs has been given in the instructions/guidelines issued in the advertisement. So we advise the candidates that must read at least one time before going to scan any document.
- After successfully filling in all respects, take to print out of the duly filled application form for sending it to the concerned offices and future reference. The printout should be from a laser printer or ink jet printer or Desktop printer. Don’t use the dot matrix printer as it is not valid by some Government departments.
- If any types of problem arise regarding filling any section in the application form, don’t be hesitated to ask your seniors, teachers, or friends, but don’t write any meaningless entry because partially filled application forms will be summarily rejected. Ask us also through the comment form in any particular post, we will solve it within 24 hours.
- Finally, candidates are advised to visit the official relevant websites for other updates. We advise all the candidates that like our Facebook page and subscribe to your email to get more updates and a free preparation for competitive exams.